Return, Exchange and Warranty Policy
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Footwear should be tested and tried on carpeted surfaces only. The shoes must not show any visible signs of wear and should be returned in the original packaging with no additional markings on the shoe box. Customers must fill out the return form inside of the box and send it back with the returned shoes.
With your order you will receive a complimentary return shipping label and a return form with details on how to make your return. Please follow the instructions on the return form. If you have questions about returns please email us at email@example.com or call toll free 877-753-2426.
We do not facilitate exchanges at this time for ReebokWork.com orders. Please return your original order and place a new order at ReebokWork.com. For assistance with placing a new order you may call toll free at 877-753-2426.
If you made a mistake entering your shipping or billing information during checkout, or if there is a problem with delivery, please contact our customer service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 877-753-2426.
30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
For information about our FootFuel™ 30 Day Comfort Guarantee go to:
IF YOU DIDN'T BUY YOUR SHOES AT REEBOKWORK.COM
Return and exchange requests for products purchased from one of our authorized retailers should be processed directly through that retailer. Warson Brands only accepts returns for purchases made through ReebokWork.com.
Warson Brands footwear comes with a 12-month limited warranty against manufacturing defects when purchased from an authorized retailer within the continental United States.
Warranty claims are handled directly through the retailer where the footwear was purchased in accordance with that retailer's return and exchange policies. For a warranty claim to be filed, the footwear must be returned to the retailer of purchase.
In the event a retailer is unable to assist with a warranty claim, you can file a warranty claim with Warson Brands and ship the footwear to Warson Brands, at your cost, for review. To start a warranty claim, click the link at the bottom of this page.
Warson Brands will review the footwear and, if a manufacturing defect is found, Warson Brands will either replace the footwear with the same model or offer a discount towards a purchase on ReebokWork.com. The discount is determined by Warson Brands using the date of purchase, type of defect, and the amount of wear on the footwear.
The conditions of the warranty are as follows:
- The product was purchased from an authorized retailer within the previous 12-month period.
- You must provide a copy of the sales receipt showing purchase within a 12-month period.
- The footwear has been properly cared for and maintained.
- The footwear has been used under proper conditions and not subjected to abuse.
- The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Warranty Exclusions include:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Alterations, modifications, or repair work performed by anyone other than Warson Brands.
- Damage caused by chemical or other foreign contamination.
- Any safety-toe or metatarsal guard footwear after the footwear has sustained an impact in excess of the specified ASTM, CSA, or EN safety rating for such footwear.
- Broken or frayed Laces and worn-down Insoles.
- Fit and comfort issues of the footwear.
- Odors from the footwear after they have been worn.
- Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse of the footwear.
DOWNLOAD CLAIM FORM
For returns and exchanges of new footwear, please reference our Return Policy at the top of this page.
For additional information please contact us at email@example.com.