Reebok Work footwear comes with a 12-month limited warranty against manufacturing defects when purchased from an authorized retailer within the continental United States.
Warranty claims are handled directly through the retailer where the footwear was purchased in accordance with that retailer's return and exchange policies. For a warranty claim to be filed, the footwear must be returned to the retailer of purchase.
In the event a retailer is unable to assist with a warranty claim, you can file a warranty claim with Warson Brands. To start a warranty claim, click the link at the bottom of this page.
Warson Brands will review the claim and, if a manufacturing defect is found, Warson Brands will either replace the footwear with the same model or offer a discount towards a purchase on ReebokWork.com. The discount is determined by Warson Brands using the date of purchase, type of defect, and the amount of wear on the footwear.
The conditions of the warranty are as follows:
- The product was purchased from an authorized retailer within the previous 12-month period.
- You must provide a copy of the sales receipt showing purchase within a 12-month period.
- The footwear has been properly cared for and maintained.
- The footwear has been used under proper conditions and not subjected to abuse.
- The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Warranty Exclusions include:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Alterations, modifications, or repair work performed by anyone other than Warson Brands.
- Damage caused by chemical or other foreign contamination.
- Any safety-toe or metatarsal guard footwear after the footwear has sustained an impact in excess of the specified ASTM, CSA, or EN safety rating for such footwear.
- Broken or frayed Laces and worn-down Insoles.
- Fit and comfort issues of the footwear.
- Odors from the footwear after they have been worn.
- Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse of the footwear.