Reebok Duty CM8992 Fusion Max Men's 8" Tactical Boot featuring Total Cushioning Technology™ and Electrical Hazard Protection. AR670-1 Compliant and Made in USA.
- 8" Tactical Boot
- Soft Toe
- Cattle Hide Leather and 1000D Cordura® Nylon
- MIL-33 Moisture Wicking Lining
- Polyurethane Removable Cushion Footbed with Gel Heel Pad and Shock Eliminator Heel Cushion
- RECON Rugged Terrain Polyurethane Bottom with Total Cushioning Comfort Bed
- Special Features
- 360° Outsole Side Wall Stitching to Upper, Berry Amendment Compliant, AR670-1 Compliant, NATO Lacing System and Laces, Made in USA, Total Cushioning Technology
FeaturesTotal Cushioning Technology, Made in USA, ASTM F2892, Electrical Hazard Protection, Soft Toe, Airport Friendly
- Metal Chips
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A lot of people may be using these it more of a military setting, for me I work in a warehouse, a whole lotta walking and standing, and I have not yet burnt a hole in the heel material yet and I don’t know how. I also spent most of the time with the soles that came in them, I have them for about a year and the inside material has not torn anywhere yet, and I’m not sure it will because of the fit of these boots. Extremely comfortable and definitely worth the price, comfortablei straight out the box.
They are by far the most comfortable boots I have worn.
Very comfortable boots and made in the USA!!! what more do you need
This is hands down the best boot I've worn. I even think it's more comfortable than the original Nike boot. Never once with a blister, and they broke in instantly. I bought them at an AAFES store about two years ago, and they are still holding up great. I'll definitely be ordering them again.
I purchased a set of these boots in a 9.5 wide size six months ago at an AAFES in New Jersey. They fit great and have been extremely comfortable for my feet. I have a heal spur and I hardly notice it when wearing these boots. I'm going to order another pair online today.