Reebok Work CP8115 Postal Express Men's Waterproof Oxford featuring GORE-TEX® fabric. Made in USA and USPS Certified.
- Postal Shoe with GORE-TEX® Fabric
- Soft Toe
- Waterproof Leather
- MIL-33 Moisture Wicking Lining and 3Bar Knit with Durably Waterproof and Highly Breathable GORE-TEX® Bootie
- PI-1000 Removable Cushion Footbed with Shock Eliminator Heel Cushion
- Maxum-Lite™ Polyurethane Outsole
- Special Features
- USPS Certified, Berry Amendment Compliant, Made in USA
FeaturesWaterproof, Made in USA, GORE-TEX® Waterproof Fabric, Soft Toe
- Metal Chips
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have owned this for almost a year. Crossed a lot of icy sidewalks and streets all winter with complete grip. Stood all day in them at conventions, very comfortable. A bit of preemptive care and they still look brand new. A bit of fraying of the gortex lining near the tongue, not visible from outside. Lining still completely attached.
Bought these shoes for my mechanic husband. He had problems with his legs hurting from walking on concrete everyday. Thought $230 was pretty steep for a pair of shoes that would have to soon be replaced since all the other shoes have lasted for a month if we were lucky. He says the pain was gone immediately and they were the most comfortable shoes he'd ever worn. It's been a year and I am finally replacing them. They are well worn, everyday, greasy floors, water, you name it, they've been through it all.