Reebok Work RB6765 Trainex - Men's 6" Waterproof Puncture Resistant Sport Boot with Composite Toe, Electrical Hazard Protection and Aircom™ Heel Airbag that is CSA Approved and meets ASTM F2413 Safety Standards.
- 6" Waterproof Puncture Resistant Sport Boot
- Composite Toe
- Waterproof Leather
- Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh and Waterproof Membrane
- EVA Cushion Removable Footbed with Sponge Rubber Heel Wedge
- Direct Attached Durable Athlite Traction Rubber Bottom with 90 Degree Heel, Polyurethane Cushion Midsole and Aircom Air Comfort Technology
- Special Features
- 100% Non-Metallic, Heel Airbag, Abrasion Resistant Heel and Toe Guards
FeaturesASTM F2413, CSA Z195, Puncture Resistant Midsole, Metal Free, Waterproof, Aircom Air Comfort Technology, Electrical Hazard Protection, CSA Impact - Puncture Protection (Greenpatch), Composite Toe, CSA Electrical Shock Resistant, Metal Free
- Metal Chips
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am use to working 14+ hour days on my feet. These boots really help. Not to heavy and are really comfortable. I highly recommend them to anyone needing a safety boot.
Great brand, good reviews and lightweight.
Has all the safety features I need and its waterproof.
Incredibly comfortable, incredibly durable. Still no punctures after almost half a year of use in heavily vegetated areas, highly recommended
working in these boots for up to 14 hrs and my feety were barely tired ,my other boots were uncomfortable after only 2 hours ,and by the end of the day forget it, im 53 years old and my feet get tired after being on them for 8 to 10 hoursfor the last 35 years or so these boots are light wieght and protective ,something you usually dont get with boots i could run in these boots if i wanted to ,love em